• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hope this RP dosn't kick the can. We have me Sephy, Rainbow, and SkKnight (if she ever posts -_-) to keep it aflout. I don't know Kon or Seal enough.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    seal should be around for a while, since he has a RP going on here. Though, that's not saying much. Strikit is an amazing RPer, and also has her own RP now, but the main reason Focus Shift is dying is cuz she never replied to me. ;n;

But i think this is a good group. Just looking at the OOC thread is a good omen.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    seal should be around for a while, since he has a RP going on here. Though, that's not saying much. Strikit is an amazing RPer, and also has her own RP now, but the main reason Focus Shift is dying is cuz she never replied to me. ;n;

But i think this is a good group. Just looking at the OOC thread is a good omen.
    A good omen? Or a sign that we're crazy, and feel like talking to other people online beacuse we have no life, and bag on SkyKnight beacuse she does? Hehe, I say we are all crazy, in one way or another, and will always be. It's just unatural to be normal. Oh irony, you are just the weirdest of us all.

I wont let this thread die easily though. Heck, if you havn't noticed, I feel like I need to have the last word on everthing. I check the thread like every 5 minutes. LordSephy, and you wont let this thread go down easy either. :cer_wink:

Dang, this is the most serrious I've been in quite a while. I will say I am starting to scare myself...

So, anyone up for some cheese?

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    What?! Cheese? X75, are you ever, like myself, annoyed by the slow response time of people on the RP boards? I simply adore Rping, but so many people have lives. ;n; Summer has been simply myself re-loading the front page for hours on end. lol

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    What?! Cheese? X75, are you ever, like myself, annoyed by the slow response time of people on the RP boards? I simply adore Rping, but so many people have lives. ;n; Summer has been simply myself re-loading the front page for hours on end. lol
    Agreed. People with lives bug me... F5 FTW!!!!

Where we stand:

Arleons have lots of thing that they can post about, but can't move poltly forward until SkyKnight comes back.

Witherians, well, we can post about what ever it was that you wanted to talk about. I still want to set my person up. I was wanting Kon to leave the war room before we talked, but she's asleep. We can however leave, and talk in the garden or whatever.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*clears throat* Aherm......X75 you say that as if I post pretty much everytime there's something to post about.... :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Cheese. I like cheese. It tastes cheesy.

(I can see the difference between UK and American times really annoying me during this RP)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    What's this I read on the previous page about le fest du sausage? It kinda... scarred me a little. :/
    I need to go catch up to the RP. Damn my slow t'internet!

and you can probably rely on my input to the RP. The last one I was in did die, but I was the last poster, and I was the last one in the OOC trying to get others to post. :/

EDIT: Ooohhh, my post is going against my SU a little, but it's nothing that can't be fiddled around. And the name Edgear pops up, but I have my reasoning for him. Oh yeah, and he's dead. :D:D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Side note, you don't need to worry about me quitting. Unless something unexpected happens, like I die or break a leg etc.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'm not really worrying about anyone quiting. I'm woried about us posting 1-2 times a day, to us posting 1-2 week.

I to was the last one to post on the dead RP :cer_no:

But, back to the RP. Can I have the genreral area of whee everyone lives, so I can figure out your time zone in relation to mine? I live on the west coast of the USA, so does SKyKnight.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    You never know. England could suddenly and randomly expand. Always have to prepare for that likely eventuality.
    Ya ,and I could suddenly fall off the US, but I'm not packing my stuff onto my boat yet.

Kon~

Years
    The UK is one time zone. :|

*seriousness, woooaaah!*

And I'm North East. Seeing as we're both 'eastern', even if there were more than one time zone, we would be the same.

I guess the UK/US split will slow us down a little... sorry! o3o

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    The UK is one time zone. :|

*seriousness, woooaaah!*

And I'm North East. Seeing as we're both 'eastern', even if there were more than one time zone, we would be the same.

I guess the UK/US split will slow us down a little... sorry! o3o
    How so? Right now we are still able to talk together. You will post earlier, then we follow up and post last. It's not like your day is our night. That would be a problem.

Kon~

Years
    I know but still, there's a substantial amount of time when we should by all rights be asleep and you're all probably awake. Unless your sleep pattern is messed up like mine is :D:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Unfortunately my sleeping pattern is relatively normal. That means I miss more of the day.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'm trying to mess mine up, and go nocturnal for three days :P

Back