• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Lol, Seal.

Well, I'm waiting on RainbowMunchies, and you guys are still waiting on SkyKnight. She hasnt been on in two days -_-

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    I'm naturally nocturnal....plust I'm an insomniac, I'm on this site almost 24/7 when I'm not at school, although you guys probably already noticed that.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    yea, same here Lord. I have become addicted to this site. XD

Sorry about the wait X75-- I was driving home from my dad's house. 3 hour drives aren't super fun. >>;

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hehe, I have no life, and just don't close my windows, so it says I'm always on XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    yea, same here Lord. I have become addicted to this site. XD

Sorry about the wait X75-- I was driving home from my dad's house. 3 hour drives aren't super fun. >>;
    I fear I'm in the process of becoming addicted to this site. In fact i think I have become addicted to this site.

Lord Sephy, to pass the time why don't our characters interact a little.

Last edited:

LordSephy

Years
    Okay, but Shen may run off at any moment to read the reply to his letter, hehehe.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, who wants to join the Squirtle Squad!?!? :P

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I think my post count speaks for my addiction. ¬¬

And yeah, I'm almost nocturnal. I generally sleep from 1am - 11 am, so I only see afternoon and night. :D:D

LordSephy

Years
    I usually wake up right when the son comes up and then take a nap when it's no longer technically 'morning' because I love mornings.

Kon~

Years
    Oh yah, and the post I'm typing AS WE SPEAK contains a flashback and subsequent blackout.

Yay for unexplained character development posts! :D:D:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Oh yah, and the post I'm typing AS WE SPEAK contains a flashback and subsequent blackout.

Yay for unexplained character development posts! :D:D:D
    Yay for everything that doesn't annoy me in the world. I usually get up at 8 and sleep at 10. I'm the opposite of noturnal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Unnocturnal?

I don't know. Is that a word?

I'm very tired right now. D;
    I don't think there is an opposite of nocturnal. Other than the opposite of nocturnal.

Finally, does X75Flames have to know some characters are interacting before they interact?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I don't think there is an opposite of nocturnal. Other than the opposite of nocturnal.

Finally, does X75Flames have to know some characters are interacting before they interact?
    Nope. Go crazy. I'm doing alot of different things behind everyones backs, I dont see why it wouldn't ok for you to do the same. While we are waiting for SkyKnight, talk to people, train, wander, I don't realy care none of this affects the plot to much now, but may add twists latter. Plot twists are fun, and sub-plots are interesting to. Realy the only thing I don't want you guys to mess with is the missions, beacuse I kind of have this planned out.

Kon~

Years
    Oh yeah, I was meaning to ask - I hope my flashback/blackout thing won't mess things up too much, but I amgoing to need someone to come and sort me out because I'm currently unconcious on my chamber floor.

~♪

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Oh yeah, I was meaning to ask - I hope my flashback/blackout thing won't mess things up too much, but I amgoing to need someone to come and sort me out because I'm currently unconcious on my chamber floor.

~♪
    Nope your good. I'll come at dusk if RainbowMunchies dosn't get you.

But Seal, look at my last RP post. Just look at all the cool freshadowing and stuffs.

Back