• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 26, 2020
Les pokémons commes dracaufeu et mewtwo ne gagnent pas leur second types leurs stats restes inchangé merci de corrigé

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Game issue from before was my fault, just found out. Playing it again, but followed the guide pretty much to the letter this time, and everything is running smoothly and awesomely. Make sure, everyone, that you play everything in order; otherwise, the storyline gets all messed up, and the game hates you XD lol Again, Shogun, thanks for the hard work and cool games!! :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
spent so many hours finding kirlia just for this to happen...
1st move tutor attempt acted as if move had been taught... it had not.
2nd move tutor acted as if kirlia&ralts are "un able" to learn moonblast.

what's up with moonblast via move tutor not being compatible with ralts/kirlia ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
update:
got into the meadow just after the first Ash Ketchum sighting... only could locate 3/4 grunts to battle?

seriously?

i hope this is not listed as "completed" ... !

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 27, 2020
Hello, I try this game and got some question
1. At first time I visit the move tutor (MoonBlast) at Jubivile City, it shown the list of my party. But since I don't want my volbeat (as the only pokemon in my party that able learn it) , I decide to cancel and re-visit him with a pokemon I want (Gardevoir)

But when I come back, he only said [I'll always be keeping an eye out for you. I hope we can chat again] all the time :( Is it bug?

2. I arrived at Floaroma town, and my pokemons in critical health so I head up to Pokecenter. But why it freezes anytime I went inside any building in this town? It makes me not in full power against Ash Ketchum with lv28+ pokemons lol

3. Since when an egg asked us to delete a move? If we press [Yes], the moveset appear in very glitched looking

4. The day care in Solaceon District, instead leveling up my lv.1 wynaut that just hatched, it reset its level into lv.0!! As well as my lv.16 kadabra now lv.0 tooo!!

5. How can I get : Leafeon - Glaceon - Sylveon?
I already buy that moss rock but unable to evolve Eevee to Leafeon :( (when I use moss rock, in eevee written "No use")
While when I max the happiness of my Eevee, it evolve into espeon instead sylveon (my eevee already have 1 fairy technique)

**EDITED
1. Not yet fixed
2. The bug gone after I go to other district and battle a camper for a while and revisit floaroma pokecenter
3. Still happened
4. Still happened
5. PLEASE HELP ALL OF MY QUESTION HRRR!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 10, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
I've finished beaten the E4 in Kouros city, but i'm still unable to use FLY from the begining and also the guy with Pidgeot in front of Pkm center cannot support me fly to anywhere.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 10, 2021
i really love this game, please help me with this.
I cannot use Fly or have the guy with Pidgeot fly me to anywhere. i've beaten the E4 in Kouros City already, but still cannot use Fly

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    199.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    206.8 KB · Views: 7
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
I have found one bug. I am playing the game on My Boy emulator on android phone. In Veilstone dept store, on the top floor when I try to give that girl a drink, there's no option for water/lemonade/sodapop, the options include name of different cities and if I click anyone of them, I lose all my money.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
Another bug, when I took Pokerus from the man in the dept store in Veilstone, I took the virus for Krookodile and Pikachu and right after that I had two Krookodile with same level and stats and my Pikachu disappeared from the team.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2021
I have a question please!! how do I transition from the original fire red to the continuation story of cloud white? I dont know how to end fire red and cannot enter the new story line of cloud white 1

Back