• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swinub Community Day announced

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • Full infodump here

Well, let's be honest...I kinda wasn't expecting Swinub. I was sorta expecting the Hoenn starters to start featuring, but I guess we need more Sinnoh, right? What are your thoughts on this? Also, what do you think the special move will be? I think it'll be Icicle Crash.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I really hope the special move is an Ice attack, since I have a bunch of Ground attacks. And I didn't expect this either.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Interesting choice for a community day. It will be nice to finally get a Mamoswine, just hoping I can get some extra Sinnoh Stones by the time the event comes.

Years
  • Thought this decision was a little strange until I remembered 2019 is the Year of the Pig for the Chinese Zodiac. Not a huge fan of the shiny but cute! Will do my best to get as many as I can, since I'll be giving some to my SO who won't be able to go out for this Community Day. wonder what the special move will be

Currently have 3x Sinnoh Stones, will try my darnest to get as many as I can for the event!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How's everyone's shiny Swinub and Mamoswine count today?

I personally only got 5 (shinies) but that was only from 1.5 hours playing so that's more than fine!

Back