The PokéCommunity Forums Entertainment & Media The Clubhouse
The Dollhouse: Come Play!

The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:31 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by VisionofMilotic.
Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
Welcome everybody! So glad that you could make it :)
I have a few paranormal dolls that I have an eye on myself, particulaly Taeyang Nosferatu and perhaps Pullip Mir who is baed on a Chinese ghost. Those dollies are sorta mirage dolls for me. I frequently get very close to obtaining them, but they end up tantalizingly just beyond my grasp. I still own some darker dolls though that I might show pics of from my shelf as Halloween grows near, from Pullip Harley Quinn to the Black Butler series and Pullip Midnight Velvet-- the wicked Queen from Snow White.

We are glad to have ALL of you guys here! Bring your plushies too ^_^

I came here myself today because I found a listing for Pullip Sailor Mars on EBay. Mars was always my favorite character from Sailor Moon. She was su h a beauty, intense and had pyschic powers. However, I always had mixed feelings about the Groove collaboration.

This used Mars doll was at a good price, the seller is even willing to negotiate with best offer, and has free shipping with tracking. She is also the rarer premium version of Mars which would traditionally include changes of outfit from her Sailor Senshi suit to her school uniform. However, here's the rub...poor Mars has been passed around a lot. The doll itself looks in fine condition, but she has lost her shoes. So Mars will have to go to school in only her socks. Moreover, her senshi uniform has been lost, which is more problematic. Not gonna lie, the vinyl scout outfits were criticized as one of Groove's cheaper and tackier jobs, and I would probably have chosen to keep her in her high school uniform anyway-- which is said to be very well-made material. However, since she is a magical girl I still want the option of transforming her since that is kinda the whole point of including both looks.

Not sure what to do. Part of me wants to rescue Rei and get her into my loving hards. Her face and hair is still lovely. She doesn't cost that much and its unusual to find the premium version as a school girl these days, it is more common to just have the senshi uniform. On the other hand, I will have to fix her up a bit, searching for the rest of her stock outfit, and I am not finding the loose senshi uniform easily.

I suppose I could just snag her a beautiful new dress. Rei was quite a fashionista in casual clothes. I would have it made though if Pullipstyle was selling those shrine maid fashion packs.

EDIT: Now THAT is what I'm talking about! Awesome!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:42 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by TheGhostHunter.
Spooky Girl with a Computer

Nature: Careful
    Disclaimer

The dolls listed are fictional along with any information about them. Any connections to past events or people living or dead are only coincidental.

Credit

Credit goes to Rinmaru and Rinmaru Games (http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=spooky-doll-creator)

Sorry for being late, but I was out all day and had no time to post

Doll 1.JPG

Name: Mae

Personality: Shy, timid, avoids confrontation

Backstory: Mae was named after her owner, Mae Gordon as a gift from her missionary father. Mae was loved by her owner for years until she grew older and moved on to other things such as sewing. One day, Mae's owner had decided to give her away to a needy child while her father was visiting an orphanage in town. While Mae's owner was walking with her father in an alleyway, she was taken by a crook to his home. A day later, Mae's father recieved the ransom note via telegram demanding $140 within a week.

For days the Missionary prayed for the money, which he had recieved, but despite this, The Missionary still lost his daughter to the cold hands of death anyway. According to legend, Mae's owner supposedly clutched the doll in the last moments of life she had, staring it in the eyes. When the Missionary discovered what fate had befell his daughter, he had decided to build an elaborate tomb for Mae with a door that only he could unlock and enclosed the doll within it. On what would've been Mae's thirteenth birthday, the locked door to Mae's old bedroom had been the host of mysterious pounding. When the Missionary investigated the pounding, he had fought the doll on the bed with the words "Why me?" scrawled across the walls. Nobody really knows what happened to the Missionary after that with many claiming that he fled the home in maddening terror and others saying that he had died of fright. Since the mysterious incident with the Missionary, many have tried to keep the doll, but gave it up after being tormented by Mae Gordon.

Activity Associated with Doll: Those who have purchased Mae have reported a strange feeling of sadness, whimpering, cries for help, voices and tears streaming down the doll's cheeks. Pets are reported to avoid areas in which Mae is placed and children are known to engage with Mae as an imaginary friend.

Current Location: As of 09/28/2018, the doll is in the possession of Daphne Holt, who had reported similar incidents to the ones listed.

Oh wait, that's me. :wink-right-eye:
    Old 1 Week Ago (4:20 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by VisionofMilotic.
    Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
    I was absolutely enthralled reading the story of Mae the doll. I just ordered another used Pullip doll from EBay.I will be on the look out for odd occurrences to report!

I like buying a used doll when I can, you can find some rare pieces at affordable prices second hand, and it makes me feel like I'm giving a an abandoned, lonely little one a home where she can get cleaned up and displayed in all her finery and receive attention again, get carried around and played with and have other dolls for companions.

Well, I finally have an Alice Pullip doll. Groove constantly makes and remakes Alice in Wonderland-themed dolls Pullip dolls. I have two mad hatters, a king of hearts, and a white rabbit, but had no Alice for years. I think because Groove has more variations of Alice dolls than anything I have troubled picking one. I have thought about getting Pullip Classical Alice, Pullip Romantic Alice Pink and but caved yesterday when I ran into a used Pullip Alice du Jardin Pink on ebay going for cheap. She happened to be one of the Alice dolls on my short list, I didn't even have to think twice about it when this offer became available. Below is the girl I'm getting. I will get her in the mail by the 17th.

Name: Narcissus
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Old 4 Days Ago (7:46 PM).
    Spooky Girl with a Computer

Nature: Careful
      Credit

All credit goes to Rinmaru and RinmaruGames (http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=spooky-doll-creator)

Doll 2.JPG

Name: Angelina

Personality: Easily scared but mischievous and possibly malicious

Backstory: Angelina was given as a gift to her owner, Angelina Palmer, by her father on a business trip to London. While Angelina loved her new doll, what she didn't know that a hypnotist serial killer had transferred their soul into the doll just before death and therefore desiring a host to join it for eternal torment. As the years went on, the pranks of Angelina's doll slowly became more dangerous and targeting Angelina herself. People did not believe Angelina in the fact that the doll was trying to kill her; that was until the fire at her family home. While the rest of the family made it out of the burning home, Angelina unfortunately did not, perishing in a locked room with the doll supposedly laughing manically as the doll had finally found the host, hence why it had survived the blaze.

For years afterwards, people had tried to take the doll in and try to release Angelina's tormented soul, but misfortune and bad luck which had driven people away from Angelina. To this day, Angelina remains a prisoner to the hypnotist for eternity.

Activity Associated with the Doll: Those who had become owners of Angelina had experienced the smell of smoke, sobbing, voices, maniacal laughter, orange lights around the doll and burning sensations. Animals often exhibit aggressive behavior while children are weary around the doll.

Current Whereabouts: As of 3 October, the doll is in an undisclosed location for study and potential exorcism.

Oh wait, that's me. :wink-right-eye:

Quick Reply