• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Mine worked... then it stopped working. Same thing. NO CLUE IS HAD
Same. I waited a day before trying again and it worked, but now it's not working again. Lol.

Years
I haven't gotten to trade on PC since X/Y came out. I traded once on Tumblr & got a shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist. I haven't made it to my 3rd gym badge. I feel like I've been neglecting ya'll. I really want to trade but I've been busy with the temp job I had, college, & a fire dept class. Hopefully I will be able to acquire some things worth trading & trade with ya'll soon! I'm still trying to figure out what's valuable to trade in X/Y. :)

IIRC, Vivilion forms are good trade baits :)

I think I'm in the Modern region & from what I understand those are pretty common so I think I'm kinda screwed on that front lol.
I've since traded & gotten an Eevee I suppose I could breed. But until I get Fly it's going to be a royal pain in the arse trying to get back to the Day Care to breed anything. Once I get Fly that'll pribably make things easier. I just need to acquire some things worth trading. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Random question. How hard do you think it will be to get a event genesect? I don't know if there will be another way to get one once the bank opens up.

Years
I've seen people offering legendaries for Happy Hour Smeargles... though people with an ounce of common sense probably wouldn't trade away their legendaries for it.

On another note...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I got an early christmas present from Dyl yesterday. Shiny Dedenne!!! :D ♥
She's so freakin' cute. OMG.

Years
Congrats on the dedenne :) I agree with the both of you.
I think, with the ones I have personally seen, they have done a good job with the shinies this gen .

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I am so excited right now, I was breeding Growlithes again, got the one I needed/wanted and then decided to check the SV list and it matched someone! I am really happy about this! My favorite mon bred first in X and Y about 2 weeks ago, then re bred and now first SV shiny :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I am so excited right now, I was breeding Growlithes again, got the one I needed/wanted and then decided to check the SV list and it matched someone! I am really happy about this! My favorite mon bred first in X and Y about 2 weeks ago, then re bred and now first SV shiny :)
Congrats!!!
I haven't gotten an SV shiny yet. Haven't really been breeding much.
I need inspiration to play.

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Try to Masuda for a shiny on your own. That'll get you playing more! :P

I've been working on this shiny Aron for about 4 days, with no luck. I'm damn near 12k total encounters since my last shiny, if not more. Went about 10 hours of horde encounters with no shiny.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Dyl said to post here so he can show off his shiny megas hnnng so jelly

Reactions: EB

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Well, as EV spoiled for anyone reading this, I managed to FINALLY finish my collection of having all the shiny Megas in the game! With the exception of Mewtwo(not available) and Blaziken(event, so I didn't consider it needed for this). It took me just about a month and a half to get all of these. I'm not going to bother posting a pic of each of the Pokemon, as that would be too many pics. :P

5y8Ii.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back