• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode VIII title released

Years
  • Star Wars: The Pew Pew Strikes Back

Kidding.

It's...

Spoiler:

Is it too early to start speculating and running off with crazy theories?

Years
  • My pet theory is that it doesn't refer to anyone in particular but to the end of the Jedi way as a whole and the start of something new in its place.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I've still not seen VII or Rogue One, don't know how I feel about this (especially if there is a IX after Carrie Fisher's unfortunate passing).

Rebels is keeping me going though.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    http://time.com/4676983/star-wars-the-last-jedi-plural/
    Ever since The Last Jedi was revealed as the title of Star Wars: Episode VIII, fans have been speculating over who the phrase may be referring to. While many originally believed it was an allusion to Luke Skywalker—as those words appear to directly apply to him in The Force Awakens opening crawl—thanks to the translation of the title in other languages, it looks like The Last Jedi is plural rather than singular.

According to several foreign-language posters for the film—including those in Spanish, French and German—the "Jedi" in question refers to more than one individual. This means there could be a few different combinations of Force-sensitive characters in play.

WHEN JESUS SAY YES

Back