• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Purple

What do you think of this game?

• Amazing!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Quite Good

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • It's OK

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Not good at all...

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Terrible!

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
heh the way it looked in a silhouette is what got me. its good. i think thatone is a normal type. looks like an elephant/anteater i think. :confused:

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
1)Stay on topic
2)Do not post links to forums other than PC threads.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
The pokemon somehow doesn't look right... the outline is a bit too thick, I think, and the face is kind of weird. Overall, it's okay. :)

Keep up the good work!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Everything looks okay. Weird pokemon though. Haha, good job.

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
Years
@Jeff and Goken: It looks like that only because it got messed up when I converted it into a JPG format XD...

@Bruno: Thanks, but this thread is for my game, not for posting links to other forums.

@datriot, Jayje, DarkDoom3000 and Champion Tyler: Thanks!

I might not be posting for a while from now on. I'll be back within the next week probably, maybe sooner.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Prof Plum, I'm sorry, but you're 13. I don't want to treat you like a kid, but you probably want to have someone look over your work. You don't have to be insulted just because you need help with grammar.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
He,im 13 and my grammar is close to perfect,of course i dont pay attention in class.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Would everybody stop talking about grammar?! It is SPAM!!!

To Prof. Plum: The game looks great, but the silloutes look like offical pokemon. (so what?) This game looks alright

My vote is OK

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Uh oh. Did Prof. Plum die in the bombing in london a last week? Because he hasn't posted since that dreadful day and he posted somewhere before the bombs exploded.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Prof. Plum did not die.

To Mr. Plum: I think your sillouete is a turtle. It is either a water or grass pokemon.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Superiority said:
He,im 13 and my grammar is close to perfect,of course i dont pay attention in class.

Close to perfect. You don't even put spaces after commas. You should pay attention, you might learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back