• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Purple

What do you think of this game?

• Amazing!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Quite Good

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • It's OK

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Not good at all...

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Terrible!

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
  • No, I meant the cave layers look small. :D There's only one layer, so it looked weird.

I see you added a few objects though. :) There's 2 minor graphical glitches on your map.

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • ------UPDATE------
    I have completely fixed the graphical errors in the cave now, and I have a few more screenies for you (some of them aren't very interesting, just more pics of Pebble Town for the most part)

Pic 1: The new, fixed cave (if there are still tile errors please tell me)

Pic 2: Your brother, Orange

Pic 3: The blackbelts arguing (they are actually arguing about which is more powerful, MACHAMP or (fighting type not yet revealed))

Pic 4: The sign for Pebble Town

Pic 5: Professor Yew's Lab

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Personally, I think that the hero's head's a bit too flat.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Well, I see you've started out nice, but, as Jeff said, add more cave layers, you know, it does look weird. There is a small error in the lake-like thingy in Pebble Town.

But, IMO, you should improve the cave.

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I already explained both those things Peekimon. As I have had to explain too many times, the cave is not important, just a very small cave you have to enter at the beginning. It's only there so that you walk a little forward and find the pokeballs in the crater. I already know about the lake, and that was an error I explained in the first post.

OT: My 50th post!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Ah, but, it does look a bit boring, unattractive, and weird, no matter how unimportant it is. And, isn't finding the pokeballs special enough to make the cave more special?

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I suppose so, but this is only a nest of one of the small, weak pokemon in the early stages of the game that digs a small, rubbish cave, steals the pokeballs and uses them as nesting material. (I wish I didn't have to go that far, and ruin the fun of finding the pokeballs at the beginning)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Ah, I presume that these pokeballs are your starter pokemon? If so, then, that cave sure is important, if not, then, what do you mean?

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • What I mean when I say it isn't important is, well, hard to explain. The cave is only there as the place where you find the pokeballs, you don't ever go back there or anything. Plus, if it was any bigger, it would make that pokemon that dug it look good (and good is really not what it is). Trust me, I know what I'm doing with this cave. Other caves will be much bigger and better looking, so be patient if you want to see my real cave making skills XD

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Oh, okee. But, do please make that cave more attractive, I understand it's a place where you go only once, but, it is like special (in a way) Just, spice it up a bit, add more cave like detail. It just looks a bit weird. If you don't want to, or you know what you are doing, then, it is your choice, and I respect that.

Years
    • Age 30
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    I am starting to like purple version a little bit but you still need to get more sprites into the game and i will help you if you need any

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back