• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay taking note of that Cirrus :P

SUs are now closed, will update posts when possible

Reviewing will commence now and I will have day 2 up today or tomorrow.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    :3 so much work, I have work like in the next 3 days in a row. I'll try to get them in tomorrow morning though, before work.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Are there seasons in the other realm? and if so when would they alternate. And as for weather, would you maybe change what the weather is like every now and then? I think that a fun idea would be challenges that the characters have to work with another one on.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah I was planning to change the weather around each day, nothing too significant at first anyway. I'll try to get some reviews in today at least, but I have work too. :3

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    And seasons? will we have those, and when would the harbinger be judging, on what RP day?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Seasons might be a bit more difficult since each region within the realm is different, though I'd certainly allow the RPers do describe the area on there own.

Sorry Frost I forgot to update, they're closed now. :3 THanks for your interest though.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • I agree with Feign x,D Might be a little hard to have summer on a patch of ice, ya know? (<---Lame example)

I can't wait for my review e.e;; You can be blunt, sir! I love feedback 8D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, sorry I haven't gotten around to doing it.

I've been waking up late and have had 5 days in a row of closing shifts. If I had early shifts then it would be no problem.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • Legendaries

Ah yes I have a question about legendaries, do we actually catch it or is it just bonded to us. I prefer the bond. Then at the end that legendary would battle with you. (P.S. I don't expect a legendary any time soon I was just wondering.)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Hmmf, I now feel angry that I made day 2 early because I won't get to make a new one until day 3.
    Oh, and Feign, you might want to make a seperate post for the critiques and day 2 be cause it's getting bumped off the first page.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    ah, yeah I'll have stuff up tomorrow (day off, wooo)

Sorry about that :3

As for Legendaries, I might allow the bond thing if the post was well written but catching is fine too. But yeah for now I will be in charge of when it comes to you.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • ah, yeah I'll have stuff up tomorrow (day off, wooo)

Sorry about that :3

As for Legendaries, I might allow the bond thing if the post was well written but catching is fine too. But yeah for now I will be in charge of when it comes to you.

The stuff will be up....YES!!!

But as for legendaries that's what I expected and when the time comes I would like to have Lugia *waves imaginary reservation*

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Kindly make haste on the reviews / revise time rules / do anything you need to to revive this, please, Feign.

: x

People might lose interest if too much time passes by.

(I know I still have to finish my post. ._.;; If you need help with anything, let me know, though.)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Jebus, my life is so hectic I would say don't post it for another year and I probably wouldn't notice. But, i'll say that you should hurry yo butt up and post da next challenges and shtuff.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha XD thanks you guys :P ;)

I've updated teh reviews, and will be posting the challenges shortly.

I'm also thinking to amend the rules a little like, that I'll do a review if someone wants one (aside from RP managing), and also that if I were to be gone for a certain amount of time that I'd allow people to come up with their own challenges. Like 3 days or soemthing. The absence should be a one time thing, so I apologize for that. In fact, I might as well think of some challenges ahead of time, so as to make things a bit faster.

Back