• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious what are you addicted to?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
What the....really? Would have never expected that LOL.
Most people don't! When I tell people they're usually quite surprised. But it's not something I run from. I acknowledge my mistakes - so despite the judgement and shock, I feel no need to hide my addictions. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, after all! :D

I try to make an effort to grow into a better me every day! Sorry for the off topic rant! Carry on. ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Writing and drinking milk tea.
Milk tea, when it's with PG Tips it's such a must.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
There was this time I was really into smoking and drinking, which was problematic specially with the smoking part, I smoked almost everyday and uncontrollably. I still don't know how I got over it. It probably had to do bc my mental state wasn't the most stable thing, y'know
The only thing I'm addicted to rn is my phone, which is awful since I get easily distracted by it

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Right now it's sugary drinks. I was so good at limiting them to two a week after I got out of high school, but lately once I started getting episodic tension headaches, I convinced myself that the caffeine in them help prevent such headaches, which is clearly bogus.

pkmin3033

I am probably addicted to painkillers. Probably. I tend to take one every day because I get a lot of headaches (which are now probably due to the painkillers) although I can go without for a day or two sometimes.

Also, video games and buying video games...probably buying them more than playing them now. I have stuff I bought over a year ago I've not started yet...the backlog just keeps growing, too.

Back