• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i'm not in any other games so yeah, i'll join! joining the game won't stress me out, i think it's more a case of me being stressed generally and so forgetting about the game lol but i'll try my best to be active (especially since this game looks v interesting) <3

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Hey everyone, thanks for being patient, I know this has been up for more than 3 weeks now. I was sick last week and part of the week before and I've been exhausted... I don't even have all the potential flavor/Role PMs ready... I was close to just canceling this. BUT I have resolved to get this going soon, whatever it takes!

But also I could definitely use a few more players! I mean I could run it now but it would be way more interesting with more people. I'm gonna try to recruit some people, but if you guys know anyone else you could annoy force against their will get to join I would appreciate it! You will not regret joining this, I promise!

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    ok I'll join this one since I died in the other one
    sorry not earlier, I can't manage two at once rn

Superjolt

Years
  • Hey so this game is still a thing that I want to happen but unfortunately now that EC is gone I'm back down to 14 players. Would still prefer at least two more to make it at least 16. I've got around 18-ish roles typed and ready to go!

If you're out there and reading this, you could help make this glorious game a reality! Sign up today!

Perhaps a Bardothren would be interested!

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • ScholarlyZestyAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
    Years
  • Hey so this game is still a thing that I want to happen but unfortunately now that EC is gone I'm back down to 14 players. Would still prefer at least two more to make it at least 16. I've got around 18-ish roles typed and ready to go!

If you're out there and reading this, you could help make this glorious game a reality! Sign up today!

Perhaps a Bardothren would be interested!

Who dares summon me?

in

Superjolt

Years
  • I love you guys <3

Also omg, hi Omi!!!!

EDIT:

Whooo that's 17 players then, awesome! I'm ready to get things underway shortly, signups are still open if anyone wants to sneak in at the last minute, but Role PMs should be going out pretty soon

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • REMINDERS AND STUFF

-

Hello everyone, thank you for signing up for this game!

This is just a little reminder about some things before we get started:

Make sure to keep the activity rules in mind!

This game is not very serious at all! Sweet potatoes will rain from the sky, your grandfather is a parrot with an eyepatch that only speaks Swedish... you know, that sort of thing! Some of you might even fall in love! Expect crazy stuff!

That being said, this is still a mafia game, you're just doing it in a fun and amusing way! Because in a game of true silliness, the ones who have the most fun are the true winners regardless of the end result!

(But also with that being said, there is no penalty for being serious, just have fun in your own way!)

This game is what is known as a cluster****, and if you have any idea what's going on, then something is wrong!

Now excuse me while we consult with the Wheel pf Phases to determine what phase we'll be starting with!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Sorry for the delay everyone, I tried to use my laptop earlier to make it easier to sort things out than doing it on mobile, but my laptop (which is already kind of slow and annoying) decided to be reeeally slow and annoying so I tried to do it on mobile instead but it's wicked tedious so I'm gonna take care of everything tomorrow. Game should start by tomorrow night at the latest.

(also technically signups will still be open until I start actually sending Role PMs )

Superjolt

Years
  • SORRY FOR THE DELAY AGAIN I NEED TO SORT A COUPLE OF THINGS OUT AND THEN I CAN START SENDING OUT ROLES ALSO IM REALLY TIRED AND MIGHT FALL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF IT SO SORRY IF THAT HAPPENS ALSO SORRY FOR BEING SHOUTY

Superjolt

Years
  • Sorry again everyone, things have been... stressful the past week. I didn't plan on taking over a week to get this started (and trust me I'm not usually this much of a snail).

But fear not, for I plan on starting this fo real today! The last few Role PMs should be out later!

Also I appreciate people trying to send NAs in early but unfortunately the Wheel of Phases has spoken and it won't be a night start! And I think it's best to obey the will of the Wheel, lest its pernicious wrath be unleashed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back