• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, hi

Years
  • Hello Pokecommunity.
    I'm a long-time lover of Pokemon, and am about to graduate college. I finally have enough "spare" money to get a new 2ds & the 'new' pokemon games. I'm aware that I'm like 5-6 years late..

I am making this account to try to make some friends, I've recently discovered how isolated I am at college - especially near the end. I haven't really met anyone who likes the things that I like, and I have some social anxiety so I kinda hate reaching out ESPECIALLY in person.

Anyways - hey how's it going?
    Any recommendations on how to make friends on the internet?
    I'm excited to let pokemon be the thing that keeps me sane again, <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Better late than never! Pokemon, especially on a forum like this, is the best way to make new friends. As another person with anxiety, I'm proud of host a plethora of amazing people who I've formed meaningful relationships with over my six years on this site. I am more than sure that you will find your niche and meet some of the most awesome users here. Another way to communicate with the regulars on PC is to hang out at the discord server!

And hey, I'll happily be your friend too! You can always shoot me a VM/PM if you want to chat! n_n

Years
  • hey man no worries. I've got some anxiety myself, it really is a bummer when you can't find anyone with similar interests =( But there are more around than you think. You'll meet plenty on PC! Welcome welcome, have a very good time here okay? <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! This is such a great place to make friends, especially since is such a massive community. What are you studying in college? Congrats on making it to graduation btw, such an amazing feat to be proud of. Like Fairy has mentioned, discord is a great way to make friends and chat with users in real time. If you have any questions, or just fancy a chat, my messages are always open! Enjoy yourself <3

Back