• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Fearowfeathers

angery bird pokemon
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 25, 2017
I'm not the best at introductions so I'll give it a shot I suppose?

Hi! I'm Fearow or whatever nickname you'd like to come up with for me. I've gone by tons of various nicknames over the years so I'm not really picky. I'm an aspiring artist nearly out of highschool, and in recent times I've delved back into my Pokemon obsession. I just completed my aloladex over the weekend, so naturally I spent my entire monday hunting down a shiny caterpie (which I was thankfully successful at!)

I tend to really dig lesser appreciated Pokemon, so there's that I suppose?

I'm an active plush hoarder with an ever growing vaporeon army,, I'm proud of all my boys.

I play up OU on showdown if you're interested in a battle? or if you're interested in trading in game I'd be happy to give you my fc!

I think that's enough rambling...tell me about yourselves then? 0:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yo I really dig that there's another person who appreciate Pokemon merch, especially plush. I'm way too invested in my Pokedoll collection for a 20 year old lol, but I think I let social norms get into my head too much anyway. :P It's fun and cute. Glad to see that you also collect and that you collect something so cute as Vaporeon!

Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity! We're a growing, good forum, and there's always the Discord server to participate in as well. By the way, happy (almost) graduation!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hi! Welcome to Pok?community! :)
The only plushie I have is a cute little Pumpkaboo, that I got from a secret santa! I have to resist buying every Eeveelution plushie I see, they're so cute! Vaporeon is one of my favourites :)
And great job on the Shiny hunting! I'm a Shiny Hunter myself, if you're looking to enlarge your Shiny collection, you can visit the Trade Corner! :) I'd be happy to trade with you ^-^

Have fun!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya, welcome to PC! I only have two plushies, Pikachu and Piplup. I really want a Sylveon and Espeon ones. I hope to get those soon. Completing the Aloladex is a great feat! Do have another other plans now that you've completed it? I'd also love to see some of your art, feel free to make your own thread over in Art & Design. We also have a Showdown server of your own which you can find under "Battle" in the navigation bar. Battling & Team Building is another section you might be interested in. There are so many discussions and events that you can dive right into! I hope you enjoy PC, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

Years
Your avatar is awesome! If you drew that, you're certainly very talented. o/ Nice to meet you Fearow, welcome to PC!

I dig lesser loved pok?mon too so I'll welcome others like that with open arms lol. Hope you like it here in general though, and see you around. B]

Years
Oh you collect the merch, that's cool. The only one I have a Snivy plush haha. I also tend to appreciate the Pokemon that aren't used too much, since I main UU on battling, do you have any favorite Pokemon from there?
Enjoy your time here! :)

Back