• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixar Movies

Years
    • Online now
    What do you think of Pixar Movies? Do you have a favorite, or least favorite? That could also be interesting to hear.

These movies have commonly released right around my birthday, so that would be the thing I did every year. (Besides this one because the pandemic). For example on my 16th birthday I saw Finding Dory.

I think my favorite was Finding Nemo. I don't think the Cars series is that bad either, although I haven't seen Cars 2.

I didn't enjoy Toy Story very much, but Toy Story 3 was pretty good.

Inside Out was really good, though I've seen it 3 times now and I don't think I could get through it again.

I want to see A Bug's Life, or Coco, those look pretty interesting to me. Maybe Toy Story 4 but I need to re watch 3.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I like Pixar movies very much. My favorites are A Bug's Life, Toy Story (maybe the fourth one not as much as the other three but it was still good) The Incredibles, and Coco. Not sure if Wall-E is a Pixar movie but if it is, then that one, too. And Monsters Inc. I like Pixar's style and ideas.

Coco hit me in the feels. I really recommend it, Zeo, and hope you enjoy it!

Then TS is sweet and an interesting take theme-wise.

My least favorites are The Incredibles 2 (I feel like more could have been done there) and maybe Mini Toy Story or the one where Buzz was the protagonist. These weren't bad per se, but I don't remember especially liking them, either.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    As a kid I loved Toy Story and Finding Nemo, and rewatched them a few times since then. I even saw Finding Dory when it came out but don't remember much of it.

I probably had a few Cars toys too as a kid, but never actually saw the movies. Until a few days ago, just because I stumbled across some of the soundtrack on YouTube and fell in love with it. So I saw Cars 1, really cool! Cars 2? Bad, very bad (at least in my view). Cars 3? A masterpiece, just became my new favorite Pixar movie, I loved every second of it! :)

although I haven't seen Cars 2.

And you don't have to, you can just skip right to Cars 3. In fact, I don't think there's any reference to Cars 2 in the third movie.

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
    Years
  • Pixar movies were my absolute jam as a youngin'. I'm fairly certain I watched the original Toy Story on a pretty much weekly (if not daily!) basis until I was like five or six or so. The Incredibles and Monsters, Inc. were major parts of my childhood later on, too. I'd made sure to see pretty much every one of them as soon as they came out until around Cars 2 I think, at which point I stopped keeping up. Kid me would be so mad that there's so many Pixar films I haven't seen lmao.

Recently watched The Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4, and found myself pretty heavily disappointed with both, as much as I really, really wanted to enjoy them.

Years
  • I love Pixar movies!
    I like all the Toy Story movies
    Cars was good! (I thought Cars 2 wasn't all that bad)
    I also like Incredibles (As well as Incredibles 2...Was definitely WORTH the 14 year wait for)
    I've yet to see Onward, but I did not like Inside Out at all. (I thought Inside Out was one of Pixar's weaker films)
    Oh! Last year, the co-founder of Pixar himself, Ed Catmull came to a college in my hometown! (Berry College) and spoke. (I went to it, being the Pixar geek I am)

Back