• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocks America

Alakazam

Banned
Years
  • I'm looking for a report, possibly including pictures of someone who went to at least one of the three locations of Pokemon Rocks America. I want to at it to my site for reference, but I didn't go, so if you attended and have a report, please post it because I'll give you full credit. As well, if you know of any site that has a report on it, please post a link. Thank you.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m pretty sure Zapchu has a guide with pictures, but they are hers so you would have to ask her about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I took a ton of pictures when I went to the one in Houston, and I do have some scanned. I just haven't posted them on the site yet. x_x; When I get home I'll let you see them, and if you'd like to use some for your site then that would be fine.

As for a report.. Do you mean like writing a review about how it was? I could do that also, but I'm terrible at thinking up stuff to talk about. >_>; I don't know anyone else who went to the same one as me.

Last edited:

Tweak

I took a ton of pictures when I went to the one in Houston, and I do have some scanned. I just haven't posted them on the site yet. x_x; When I get home I'll let you see them, and if you'd like to use some for your site then that would be fine.

As for a report.. Do you mean like writing a review about how it was? I could do that also, but I'm terrible at thinking up stuff to talk about. >_>; I don't know anyone else who went to the same one as me.

^_^ i want to see photos that you took! i think i saw your team rocket one with mudkip.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eh? I haven't posted any yet. ^_^ I believe you're talking about that other girl who went to the one in St. Louis, lol. She and her friend went together dressed up in Team Rocket uniforms... I can't remember her username though.

Tweak

Eh? I haven't posted any yet. ^_^ I believe you're talking about that other girl who went to the one in St. Louis, lol. She and her friend went together dressed up in Team Rocket uniforms... I can't remember her username though.

:dead: sorry i got a bad memory...which one did you go to?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    She went to the one in Texas, I believe. n_n; Since she lives there? =p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yes, in Houston! ^_^ It was really fun. I wish I could've gone to all of them, though.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ooo, I forgot you took pictures, can?t wait to see them. ^_^

Back