• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Hi, running the rom in GB and GB Pocket mode in the emulator, I have found that the text that says that the game is compatible only with Game Boy Color is corrupted and symbols appear instead of letters. Could this bug be fixed in the final version and put a text like the one that appears in Pokemon Prism? I attach both images to visualize it. Thanks!

Attachments

• GB_mode.jpg
      GB_mode.jpg
      34.4 KB · Views: 14
    • Prism_GB_mode.jpg
      Prism_GB_mode.jpg
      33 KB · Views: 16
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, running the rom in GB and GB Pocket mode in the emulator, I have found that the text that says that the game is compatible only with Game Boy Color is corrupted and symbols appear instead of letters. Could this bug be fixed in the final version and put a text like the one that appears in Pokemon Prism? I attach both images to visualize it. Thanks!

Ah yeah, that screen appears whenever the game crashes. I moved the font tables around, so the letters are replaced by jumbled symbols. It does need to be in GBC mode though, this hack takes full advantage of the GBC's expanded visual memory.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still excited for this rom hack. Hope the progress is going well and I hope you have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen today
    Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still excited for this rom hack. Hope the progress is going well and I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks! I'm currently working on finishing up the tile work for the Dragonspiral Tower maps, and just yesterday I did a big overhaul of pickup items to include a lot of the new gen pokeballs that I added in, as well as some other items from later gens.

Years
    • Seen today
    The next update you will also put Dreamyard

Yes, there are a few areas that were missing from the previous demo (like Dreamyard, Nacrene Outskirt, Mistralton Cave, etc) that will be in the final release. I actually just got done finishing up the Dreamyard this last weekend.

Years
    • Seen today
    In the future Sylveon will be in the game

Sylveon is already in the game, if you want to get one,
    Spoiler:

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Sylveon is already in the game, if you want to get one,
    Spoiler:

Thanks, do you have a full pokedex list to view or a pokedex document?

Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks, do you have a full pokedex list to view or a pokedex document?

Here's the current Pokedex: https://github.com/AzureKeys/BW3G/blob/main/data/pokemon/dex_order_new.asm

It's a mix of 251 Pokemon from Gens 1-5 (plus Sylveon). This is nearing the limit of the amount of Pokemon that can fit in a ROM hack on standard Crystal version, so I won't be adding new Pokemon before the next release. But sometime in the future, I'm planning to port the whole game to Polished Crystal's engine, which will have many more features, including the ability to fit many more Pokemon.

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Here's the current Pokedex: https://github.com/AzureKeys/BW3G/blob/main/data/pokemon/dex_order_new.asm

It's a mix of 251 Pokemon from Gens 1-5 (plus Sylveon). This is nearing the limit of the amount of Pokemon that can fit in a ROM hack on standard Crystal version, so I won't be adding new Pokemon before the next release. But sometime in the future, I'm planning to port the whole game to Polished Crystal's engine, which will have many more features, including the ability to fit many more Pokemon.

What a pity that the three monkeys of type Grass, Fire, Water are not there

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have a suggestion why don't you make a post Gamer traveling to the Decolore Islands that came out in the anime

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm not really too interested in adding extra areas from outside the games, since Unova is already pretty huge already.

Years
    • Seen today
    It's been a while since I last posted any updates here, so here's one of the maps I finished recently. It's the Nacrene Outskirt area near Pinwheel Forest.
    EooyfyF.png

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not really too interested in adding extra areas from outside the games, since Unova is already pretty huge already.

a shame since Decolore Islands would be ideal for a Battle Frontier

Back