• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hello, I have not played your game, because I have not had time, but since it has fascinated me, for more than two months. Five days ago I decided to make a fangame, and since I like your tiles and sprites, I can't help but ask: Can I use your tiles and sprites?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, I have not played your game, because I have not had time, but since it has fascinated me, for more than two months. Five days ago I decided to make a fangame, and since I like your tiles and sprites, I can't help but ask: Can I use your tiles and sprites?

Sure, as long as you credit me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    That's for sure; that I even put you in the game. Oh, and a question: where do I get them?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Finally finished this map! I ended up taking a break to work on the new trainer sprites, but I finally got back around to mapping the Victory Road entrance. The badge statues are sprite objects instead of map tiles, so they don't appear in the map editor, but they will be there in game.
    Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    what gen mechanics do you use in this game? like exp share version, pokemon.etc

The Exp Share is the older style hold-item version from before Gen 6. Most Pokemon mechanics are updated to modern, such as changed base stats, move power/effects, individual Physical/Special assignment, type effectiveness chart, etc. The main thing that hasn't been updated to modern are the EV's/IV's, they're still using the older DV's and Stat Exp instead.

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    mGBA should work fine, though I personally prefer BGB for emulating GBC games.

I was using BGB at first for Gameboy Color emulation, but when it started getting audio blips and skips, I kinda had to start using mGBA to not have to experience that dissonance when playing.

Back