• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

GalacticChicken

Galactic
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Hi I'm galactic I hope to talk to you all a lot

Favorite type: fire

First game: Pokémon y

Favorite region: sinoh or unova

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Galactic!
    Are you the secret mastermind behind the team, finally stepping out of the shadows? =3

What's your favorite Fire type Pokemon?

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome aboard! do you maybe raise chickens? i grew up around ducks myself

xZippy

Strange Member
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Oh god. His favorite type is "fire". Please just get out and don't come back.

jk lol. Could you imagine if I was really like that? Welcome aboard the S.S. Community.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    this thread is wild lol. be nice.

Hi I'm galactic I hope to talk to you all a lot

Favorite type: fire

First game: Pokémon y

Favorite region: sinoh or unova
    Hi Galactic!
    Cool to see someone who started with pokémon Y; do you like that game a lot compared to the others?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh god. His favorite type is "fire". Please just get out and don't come back.

jk lol. Could you imagine if I was really like that? Welcome aboard the S.S. Community.

I see nothing wrong with someone fire roasted chicken. ;) Besides, if anyone gets booted it's gonna be non-Fairy lovers! Bwahaha!

Glad to have you on the forums GalacticaChicken! Happy posting!

Years
  • Howdy Galactic, and welcome! Sinnoh and Unova are my fave regions as well, so you're pretty cool in my book.

GalacticChicken

Galactic
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    this thread is wild lol. be nice.

Hi Galactic!
    Cool to see someone who started with pokémon Y; do you like that game a lot compared to the others?

Definitely a nostalgia factor I.e taking a look at my xernas makes me tear up I'd say I actually think that emerald or hg/ss is the best emerald cause of battle frontier hg/ss cause two regions

Back