• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Exactly Simple Q.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
  • I started hacking about 2 months ago and i was good at Mapping but horrible at Scripting. My major problem was (and still is) the fact that whenever I try to change Trainer Pokemon around their Movesets are completely screwed up! For example, if I wanted to edit Brock and give him an Aron, a Geodude and a Omanyte, I would change the number of Pokemon around and the Pokemon themselves. I wouldn't mess with the Moves at all! (Even though they say things like Rain Dance and Hyper Beam and what not) If I battle Brock however, his Omanyte knows Thunderpunch and Glare above all things. Does anyone know why this is happening? It stops me form enjoying Hacking and I would really like to fix it :( I don't have DEXTER though, if that is required. Thanks guys! Please post all hints!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    PET can't edit the moves properly, you could try choosing the moves that are after the move you want a trainer's pokémon to have.
    If that doesn't work then you could try editing the moves with a Hex Editor, it's not hard when you have a list of all the moves' hex codes, and PET shows the offset of the trainer's data.

Quil

Me
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    PET can't edit the moves properly, you could try choosing the moves that are after the move you want a trainer's pokémon to have.
    If that doesn't work then you could try editing the moves with a Hex Editor, it's not hard when you have a list of all the moves' hex codes, and PET shows the offset of the trainer's data.
    I did it with an hex editor, saved it, and still the Ariados knew shock wave, but i'm it was silver wind in hex. :/

Back