• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What does this mean guys ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    Hey! I'm new to this, but a long time pokemon player. I was wondering trading and today I came across something weird. I didnt know if it had to do with the pokemon being from another country but my others dont seem to have this 3 headed cat pokemon in the corner of the stat menu. Anyone know what it is ?

Attachments

• 20191122_103027.jpg
      20191122_103027.jpg
      613.6 KB · Views: 15
    • 20191122_103004.jpg
      20191122_103004.jpg
      516.3 KB · Views: 13
    Years
  • Hey! I'm new to this, but a long time pokemon player. I was wondering trading and today I came across something weird. I didnt know if it had to do with the pokemon being from another country but my others dont seem to have this 3 headed cat pokemon in the corner of the stat menu. Anyone know what it is ?

Hi there! Welcome to PokéCommunity - I can't say I know the answer to that question, but I'm going to push this over to the Sword & Shield help section!!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey! I'm new to this, but a long time pokemon player. I was wondering trading and today I came across something weird. I didnt know if it had to do with the pokemon being from another country but my others dont seem to have this 3 headed cat pokemon in the corner of the stat menu. Anyone know what it is ?

These are Pokemon Marks. Sometimes whenever you catch a pokemon, it'll come with a little mark that indicates something unique about it.
    There's currently not a lot of information on them. You can learn a bit more about them here:
    https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/marks.shtml

Back