• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Hello there, KJX here. Just joined this forum a few weeks ago and one of the major reasons I joined is to write Fanfics. One of the many goals I have in life is to make a television show better than Gravity Falls, one of my ways of starting to achieve this goal is by writing Pokémon Fanfic. I will try writing something original soon after I finish my current story. I am currently working on The Weather War and one of my other goal is to have it reached 20k views and hope Nintendo could actually consider taking in storylines written by other fanfics writer other than continuing their current worsening story.

Years
Ooh yas writers welcome welcome! I support your reason for being here. BD Nice to have you aboard PC, KJX.

Heard many good things about Gravity Falls.. but idk, never saw it yet. Do love cartoons though, especially Avatar The Last Airbender and Steven Universe, so I'm sure I'd like that one. Gotta pick it up once I'm less busy and am not already trying to keep up with 3525 shows. /: Haha.

Have a lovely time posting!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello there, KJX here. Just joined this forum a few weeks ago and one of the major reasons I joined is to write Fanfics. One of the many goals I have in life is to make a television show better than Gravity Falls, one of my ways of starting to achieve this goal is by writing Pokémon Fanfic. I will try writing something original soon after I finish my current story. I am currently working on The Weather War and one of my other goal is to have it reached 20k views and hope Nintendo could actually consider taking in storylines written by other fanfics writer other than continuing their current worsening story.

Gravity Falls was an amazing show, I hear! I watched a few episodes of it myself, and I did enjoy them too! Still, I wish you luck on your fanfiction, and luckily for you, we do have a nice fanfiction section where you can share it with the rest of the members here. <33

And welcome to the forum, btw! Again, I with you luck on your success! Have a great time here, and I'm more than happy to assist you if you have any questions or concerns aboutPC in general. ^^

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for the late reply. I am glad this forum has a good community with polite people, I will be sticking around here for a while. Be sure to check out my fanfic and please do let me know how you think of it. Good or bad just don't hold back at all, be 100'/. honest. Thank you all once again.

Back