• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ask dakota nothing

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • whats your plan for a zombie apocalypse

girl if u were expecting some detailed survivalist manual as a response u were dead wrong bc i would be completely down to become a zombie. not much about my life would change but at least hunting brains would get me out of the house more

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • really well lately! we're into mapping the snow province of the game, writing the finer details of the plot, and making art of all the characters. scripting is finally beginning too~ still a little understaffed for the scope of the project though
    there are a bunch of screenshots in the thread in my sig

Years
  • girl if u were expecting some detailed survivalist manual as a response u were dead wrong bc i would be completely down to become a zombie. not much about my life would change but at least hunting brains would get me out of the house more

same

how do u deal with cold weather

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • same

how do u deal with cold weather

all weather is cold to me bc my body temp is rly low usually
    the solution of course is just dress up in 15 layers like ann

Back