• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Who's a staff member?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So with the update to the new version of PC I have noticed that when I'm posting on the boards and going through the threads no one has a colored name. The only way to know who's on staff is to look on the staff list or look at the bottom or the main page. I know some if not many have the option to see customizations on.

I was wondering if it is possible to have an option to turn on and off to show who's on staff as you're going through the forums and posting. Unless of course that option is already possible and I just don't know where to find it. :D

Years
  • There's no need for us to publicly identify as staff when posting, so those colors were removed in postbits when we moved over to our new UI. When there's a need to distinguish staff we have a feature we can use to mark our posts as staff posts (just did so as an example so you can see it!), otherwise people can check the moderator list on the top of each forum or go to the full staff list at the footer. That is probably enough. =)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • You can also click someone's username in a post to see a popup listing their roles, if you want to know at a glance :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I guess I'm old and just so use to seeing colors when posting...lol. I don't even think I realized that clicking on a user name would show ranks as well.

Back