• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Did Minccino lose Cute Charm?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • I am working to find some Eevee, but want to get a better chance for female, so I am hunting for a Minccino with Cute Charm first. I haven't found any in the last 30 minutes... they all have Technician. Can anyone confirm if Minccino can still have Cute Charm? Perhaps my luck is just being terrible.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I am working to find some Eevee, but want to get a better chance for female, so I am hunting for a Minccino with Cute Charm first. I haven't found any in the last 30 minutes... they all have Technician. Can anyone confirm if Minccino can still have Cute Charm? Perhaps my luck is just being terrible.

According to Serebii, yes it still does.
    You're just getting very unlucky.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I finally got one after posting (of course). The odds must be really low, or my random number generator was giving me those bad odds.

I ended up catching a Dyna Raid Ditto before bed, so my luck balanced out for the night.

Thanks for the replies.

Back