• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: MegaMoemon Firered

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Updated again, although not the big update with the new mechanics. We got garbodor, but not lopunny.

There seems to be a problem with the new patch, I started a new game, and it black screens before Oak appears in the intro.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Okay, I got a new tablet and finally got this working on MyBoy. It's great so far, definitely tied for my favorite Moemon hack alongside Moemon 3rd Extreme Battler.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

Loving this new patch, it works with my favorite 386 hack so I love it even more. I haven't reached the first gym yet, but most of the sprites are great and I love what you did with the pokedex. I have to say, the Togepi sprite feels a little bit off, for the left looking sprite the red in one eyes looks to be bleeding out a bit, but the eye looks fine when it's facing right.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Loving this new patch, it works with my favorite 386 hack so I love it even more. I haven't reached the first gym yet, but most of the sprites are great and I love what you did with the pokedex. I have to say, the Togepi sprite feels a little bit off, for the left looking sprite the red in one eyes looks to be bleeding out a bit, but the eye looks fine when it's facing right.

It's probably not good for patching over hacks as the pokedex text has been changed. hopefully, it's a very simple 386 hack.

Edit: looks like togepi is supposed to look like that I guess.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It's probably not good for patching over hacks as the pokedex text has been changed. hopefully, it's a very simple 386 hack.

Edit: looks like togepi is supposed to look like that I guess.

I'm nearing Wattson, so far everything's going great. All these sprites are really well , it's great to see how Moemon has changed over the years.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
New Heartgold and Platinum.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5ngr...on_Platinum_%26_HeartGold_Patch_v4.5.zip/file

For a while, Gen 4 games haven't been updated, but every mon should have been replace, and all but much of Gen 4 should have greatly improved quality. 

I'm glad to see 4th gen Moemon get an update. I have to ask though, aren't the files in the zip modified game files rather than patches? I'm not quite sure what narc files are, that's why I'm asking.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
How do i evolve Kadabra? Is it possible? May i get Alakazam? is there any cheat to specifically get Alakazam? pls reply, thanks...

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
New Emerald screenshot.

oBREynw.png

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Heartgold and Platinum update released today.

The Download link have been a pain to update at another site. Go to original thread for resources.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 22, 2021
hey, I just wanted to know if there is documentation like listing the pokemon in each route, possibly for people who possibly want to catch all the pokemon? also just downloaded it, will all the downloads have everything? if not, is there a way to tell if I don't have all the pokemon? for pokemon mega moemon firered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
hey, I just wanted to know if there is documentation like listing the pokemon in each route, possibly for people who possibly want to catch all the pokemon? also just downloaded it, will all the downloads have everything? if not, is there a way to tell if I don't have all the pokemon? for pokemon mega moemon firered.

if you check the moemon discord there's a pinned post on the mega moemon gameplay thread which links to a pastebin that had all the encounter data for every area. i don't think i can link to it cos i don't have enough posts here though

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 22, 2021
thank you so much, that helps, I kind of want to, and not to be cliche or anything "catch them all" lol.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Mega updated to 1.1.6. Mostly new moemons. It's likely more sprite updates will happen before any 1.2.0.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
The standard moemon revival project has gone through a major sprite update with a different person judging the sprite quality of incoming sprites.

Mega Moemon Firered 1.2.0 is effectively dead, but quite a lot of attention has been put into an upcoming Mega Moemon Emerald which will be based on the Disassembly and will have a github. It should have many more features and every moemon Mega has, with support for the future gimmicky moemon of later generations such as Deerling.

And of course, the cast of moemon is increasing.

Last edited:

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Looks like Mega Moemon Emerald is coming soon. Also, The has been a recent Firered Release.

There's going to be a few alpha version not quite suitable for wider gaming.
https://discord.gg/cNy74Br

Back