• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: MegaMoemon Firered

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2020
Does the game have physical/special attack system or is it the old gen one that depends on the move type?

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
We got a lot down this years. Johto is looking good.
msQqeko.png

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
We updated Mega Moemon Firered again. 506 Moemon, although that includes Mega Evolutions. There's new areas because we have trouble fitting them all in the game!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 24, 2021
Mega Moemon Firered​
st9lEBR.png
Spoiler:

This is the most advance moemon Rom. It is specially curated to showcase the highest quality moemon sprites that exist while posing some gameplay challenges. There are many changed aspects include full gameplay changes such as Fairy typing, double encounters, and MEGA EVOLUTION. It currently includes about 500 moemon from 7 generations with curated encounters and battles.

There is no story change, but gameplay has been heavily adjusted to present a challenge.

The current version allows the mega-evolution of Latias, Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur. Megastones and the Mega-Bracelet can be bought in Cerulean City's Pokemart. National Dex is in Pewter City Pokemon Center. Sun stones and Moons stones are bought there as well for impossible evolutions.

Yes, it is bugged due to the baserom I used. It very is playable though.

Bugs:
1) Old Rod has been made inaccessible due to a major glitch it caused.
2) Mega evolution does not work for double battles
3) Sorting by nation dex causes crash
4) Flash as a field move is invisible in the Pokemon menu.
5) False Swipe and Brick Break Have been replaced.
6) Minor pokedex glitch for post-heonn moemon captures.

I am looking for spriters, hackers, and players

Download at Original Project Thread (also has New Emerald, Heartgold, and Platinum)​

Immediate Project Goals:
More Sprites! I could literally insert 300 more pokemon, including megas. I can't insert art that doesn't exist. Resources are in the PokeMMO thread.

1.2.0 Goals:
Fix bugs OR rebuild hack with vital features intact. I want to keep Mega evolution, double battles, Fairy Type. The next major feature goal is increased shiny rates.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/DbzZTyhUVV

Credits:
Spoiler:

How do you get a mega bracelet

Years
Ever thought of turning the Old Rod from a joke item into the "Odd Rod", a rod that fishes up different non-water pokemon in every body of water? This little trick massively helped me cram all of my game's many Pokemon into one small region.

Also, does this have multiplayer battles?

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
The 1.11.x versions had a lot of bug fixes throughout so we progressed to 1.2.0. The national dex crash is long gone with many other bugs purged.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image0.jpg.c604155ef365832b226b61c8c4cae0a3.jpg
    image0.jpg.c604155ef365832b226b61c8c4cae0a3.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 167
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 27, 2022
queria dizer que amei sua hack rom, mas tem coisas que eu gostaria que fossem adicionadas, como mais megas, acho que esse numero ainda está baixo, e mais pokemons, assim como formas novas, eu realmente amei sua hack, é a que eu mais jogo atualmente, mesmo tendo ma 30 aqui pra jogar kkk obrigado pelo trabalho continue assim😍

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
We are still updating. First version of 2023 is out.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
We have Gen 5 Covered! BW1 is covered by a different person than the BW2 so go to the Pokemmo Thread or the Discord https://discord.gg/fHPHSVNaqQ for the various links.

We recently updated Emerald and Firered, but they don't implement in game artist credits at this point like New Emerald did.

Last edited:

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We keep working hard towards making this game something great. A peek of Togetic made by myself!

9CIV7qs.png

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Development update:

Currently we are developing some enhacements and fixes for the current version of Mega FireRed. So far we managed to fix most of the broken cries, and we're towards adding new areas, but for now what they will be for is still a surprise.

As for the development of Mega FireRed 2.0 which has been teased before, that we are rebuilding the game to modern standards using the CFRU (Complete FireRed Upgrade), the continued development keeps going. And several features have been added to the game, including custom UI, recently we added a custom UI for the DexNav, here you can see a sneak peek of how it will look like in the game.

qzoJaia.png

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Development Update:

We kept working on the UI of the 2.0 version, now most of the UI of the game is original to help it stand out. There is still no release date for Mega FireRed 2.0, the 1.4 version might come out in about a month or two, however.

Here's some samples.

aIrqblZ.png

GdnSNOI.png

mf6Lpit.png

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
hi guys how are you? so I really like this hack but unfortunately I don't have a pc to play it, so I wanted to know if there's a way to play it on my phone using myboy
ps: great job with the hack <3

Back