• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: MegaMoemon Firered

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey everybody! The 1.4 version is out. You can get the patch from our Discord or the PokeMMO post.

There's many new things, we will be releasing event distributions from now on, so check here for the updates on those, we will starting with the Summer Lapras, and these events can be accessed after having 7 badges.

Password: SUMMER23

16x6SCY.png

Days
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Hola esto una pregunta como puedo evolucionar a mi riolu a lucario es por amistad o nivel o es por objeto o movimiento aprendido

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Is there a storage expansion in this game? Like in Pokemon Unbound. If not, I hope it'll be added in v2.0. After adding a download to Moemon Emerald since this game is on hiatus, right? I don't see any suggestions on your Discord channel. I hope you can use those event mon passwords for v2.0.

Dr. Jean Pepper

DragonMei
Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Played it and it is fun. Love that all the moemons are not just cute but some are cool looking and others are hot too. Harder than expected too.

Won with
Charizard (Love how happy she looks)
Primeape (Love me some some strong women)
Nidoking (So badass and cool)
Glaceon (Slowest ice skater ever lmao)
Yanmega (A good combo of cute and cool)
Kingdra (Love how formal and mature she looks, fitting for a pokemon with king in their name lol)

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hola esto una pregunta como puedo evolucionar a mi riolu a lucario es por amistad o nivel o es por objeto o movimiento aprendido
Riolu evolves by Friendship. (Riolu evoluciona por amistad)

Is there a storage expansion in this game? Like in Pokemon Unbound. If not, I hope it'll be added in v2.0. After adding a download to Moemon Emerald since this game is on hiatus, right? I don't see any suggestions on your Discord channel. I hope you can use those event mon passwords for v2.0.
Not for now, but for 2.0 we'll have 25 boxes. Moémon Star Emerald is still on active development, yeah. And yeah, the passwords will still be usable on 2.0

Played it and it is fun. Love that all the moemons are not just cute but some are cool looking and others are hot too. Harder than expected too.

Won with
Charizard (Love how happy she looks)
Primeape (Love me some some strong women)
Nidoking (So badass and cool)
Glaceon (Slowest ice skater ever lmao)
Yanmega (A good combo of cute and cool)
Kingdra (Love how formal and mature she looks, fitting for a pokemon with king in their name lol)
Glad you had fun, look forward to future versions!

On a side note we have kept releasing events the past few months that you can find in our Discord Server. Here is December's Event.

8vk1fd.png

Days
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I'm trying to play this game on my iPhone with Eclipse but after I get passed the main button screen, it goes dark and stays dark. Can someone tell me what's going on and how I can fix it?

BlizzWhite

Stardust Hurricane.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm trying to play this game on my iPhone with Eclipse but after I get passed the main button screen, it goes dark and stays dark. Can someone tell me what's going on and how I can fix it?
It means that your emulator is not compatible. You can fix it by transferring the save to your PC and then saving after you start the game then transferring it back.
However keep in mind that other issues can still happen later.

Back