• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepy Pokemon

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • If you're counting dex entries, probably Bewear. Being able to easily crush someone's spine with a mere hug is enough for me ty very much. If not then, I guess some ghost-types are naturally creepy, like Cofagrigus.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Sableye really gave me the yikies back when I got started with pokemon

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Definitely Parasect. It wasn't scary to me until I stumbled upon the creepypasta Everything Dies. It was a most disturbing tale. I didn't know about that part of Parasect before then. Evidently I just had not looked close enough at many of this Pokemon's dex entries. When I researched this pokemon to understand the story better the RBY pokedex entries were frankly more nightmarish than what was implied in the creepy pasta. Even as late as Pokemon Ultra Sun, Let's Go the dex entries are flat out stating that this pokemon is not really alive anymore once it evolves. i will never look at those big vacant white eyes with no pupils the same way again. This line of Pokemon is one I skip catching entirely

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've got a poll in the Pokemon Poll Party for exactly this topic! After doing the research, I've gotta go with either Froslass or Mawile. Their inspirations and lore are really chilling. Same with Parasect, that thing is just *shudder*.

Years
  • really, Drowzee/Hypno should take the crown for creepiest Pokemon and definitely not in a good way

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Some ghost pokemon definitely have the creepiest concept, like yamask. Reincarnated humans that hold masks looking like their human face...
    But the creepiest one for me is still Spoink.
    That Pokemon is just wrong. It dies if it ever stops bouncing.

Back