• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Rabi takes on Showdown

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I like the general idea.

I presume that you will be saving replays on showground for this? Any option for, if people offered you the Pokemon, to do it for wifi battles too? (You can save the replays on that easily enough).

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    252+ Atk Choice Band Sylveon Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 177-208 (62.9 - 74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Fear me I kill a huge thread in OU.

EDIT: NVM it doesn't even learn it....yeah I'm screwed.

252+ Atk Choice Band Pixilate Sylveon Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 240-283 (85.4 - 100.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

You're welcome

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I recommend DD M Charizard Y, SD Keldeo, DD Latios, Specs Gyara w/ Fire Blast, SD Skarm, and Specs Togekiss + Band Jirachi + Machamp w/ TWave support. 8) On separate teams.

Back