• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GDW Presents: "Let's Play Pokemon Raptor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
  • raptor000154.png

raptor000155.png

Well, hey! That's good news!

If you catcha zigzagoon, call it zig.

For great justice. Take off every zig. You know what you're doing. Move zig.

Years
  • You can actually catch a lv.4 Heracross...in the early routes. I encountered one myself; I think it's after the first city with a gym, to the right.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • You can actually catch a lv.4 Heracross...in the early routes. I encountered one myself; I think it's after the first city with a gym, to the right.

Good to know...

Heracross is the incarnation of asskick, so he's definitely on the team...

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Oh you're silly... Babos can do a lot of things, but they cannot
    cross dimensions... To the best of my knowledge... :paranoid:

... hehe. >D

Anyways, I love all your LPs. You have a great sense of humour =D They make my days. And you should catch a Mareep =D A quick electric Pokémon is always good.

EDIT: Officially hate quotes.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • If you catch Zangoose, name it TEH-PWN, since it actually is a really good pokemon to have in this game, in my own opinion. Also, I always liked your LPs, man, and it's nice to see that we have a hilarious LPer in Raptor to counter my boringness.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • If you catch Zangoose, name it TEH-PWN, since it actually is a really good pokemon to have in this game, in my own opinion. Also, I always liked your LPs, man, and it's nice to see that we have a hilarious LPer in Raptor to counter my boringness.
    That would be too much like "TEH-PRO" From the quartz Lp

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Remember to update every time a new version is released; the last thing you want to happen is a glitch causing your game to crash in the middle of taking some screenshots :P

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Really? I forgot about TEH-PRO while calling it that in my own LP, haven't seen it that much, although that's where I probably got it from.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Pidgey - Stiluseles (Come on, it didn't get ANY better from Emerald 386 to Raptor)

Rattata - Muppet

Heracross - KILLAH!

Ekans (if they are avalible... you should have caught that one!) - Nohtyp

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • The exploding Psyduck thanks you. :laugh:

And I'll be starting to play in a little while. :D

EDIT: Name idea for a Sentret? :\

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.