• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Well; since there is suspicion on me I might as well vote now to [Lynch] Abby.

Furthermore I'm going to reveal that my role is that of a Nurse (Emily Hayes). That means that I'm capable of saving some of you and i did protect Norðurljós last night.

I do not believe that Abby is the Doctor. that seems way too convenient for them.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • ... so you vote the person with the unique claim, not the one who also claimed nurse?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh wait sorry, I misread GP's claim:/

Still, I'm waiting for EC to claim, but with a mess like this, I'm almost thinking Nord could be mafia

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm suspecting Pie and EC now. but honestly I'm wary of you too abby.

Norðurljós: pls kill abby, he voted with pie first, and honestly is probably the scum

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Standing right here. My role not only protects the victim but if it does, they cant do anything next night

Im very clearly Nurse. I can list who I shielded what nights:
    N0: Aquacorde
    N1: Myself
    N2: No one
    N3: Norðurljós

Last edited:
    Years
  • Am I the only one who is aware that at this point it doesn't matter? Either Melody or Abby dies today. There's two vote on each, no vote changing and only five players.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I can assure you, if EC isn't counter claiming me, then I am one of if not the only confirmed roles

Back