• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • I can't ever be 100% sure.

To help nord, I'll describe my role.

When I'm alive, All roles that die get revealed the following day phase.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I I guess it's just down to Norðurljós now. I'm praying he can see things the way I do and that Abby and Pie are the scum.

My Role as Nurse saves an chosen player each night except it causes them to be blocked the next night. :)

Years
  • Let's do some math.

Players: 5
    Votes: 4
    Mafia: 2

Votes can't be changed.
    Two innocents are being voted for.

After this phase

Players: 4
    Votes: Only the mafia kill
    Mafia: 2

That leaves three players: two mafia and one innocent. Get it?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Honestly, if Nord & EC are the mafia, huge props to them, they played us like a fiddle to the very end

Years
  • I'm not hiding anything. I added more to the post to make my point clearer. Taking something out would be cheating.

I'm really not sure how else to explain this. You and Abby are both innocent with two votes each. An innocent is dying this phase. If you die, it doesn't matter who dies at night. If Abby dies, we'll kill you. Then the mafia will outnumber the innocents and we win. It doesn't matter where the fifth vote goes.

Back