• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with internet browser

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Ok so any technology experts here I need help. My iPod is fine, however my laptop is not?

I have used Firefox and been using it fine until late last night, when it started loading pages and they won't fully load. the wheel just keeps spinning and spinning for minutes on end. It also happens with other browsers I have downloaded as well. I have cleared my cookies and cache, refreshed Firefox twice, tried safe mode and tried to clear my Ip thing using the control panel thing.

I don't know what else to do. Can someone please help? I have also tried to reset my wifi through my laptop multiple times. Should I just try to turn my wifi on and off from the source itself?

Years
  • Have you tried any other devices other than your laptop and iPod to see if the issue is ongoing? Be sure to check on your home network as well.

Additionally, if you use your phone's hotspot, does it still have the same issue?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I restarted my wifi and my laptop is still having the same issue. I tried to do it directly from the router and it still is not working. Netflix is working fine from my tv.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I can't do that, there is only one wifi thing I can connect to??? My iPod can't connect to any other wifi because all the other wifi things require a password. There's no way of getting another "hot spot" or "access point". Also apparently it's not just internet browsers, my wifi says it's connected but won't load anything because it thinks it's not connected.

EDIT: nevermind, i got it to work..idk how long it'll last. but i just had to do all that stuff i said above and then i restarted my computer.

Last edited:
    Back