• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Justice League Comic Con Trailer Released

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If they're following footsteps of MCU, it doesn't seem like they're doing it much accurately (from a fan's perspective); they're jumping into Justice League as if they are microwaving a meal, rather than slowly cooking on the stove and introducing their characters first in their own respective movies.

The trailer itself looks nice, however!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • If they're following footsteps of MCU, it doesn't seem like they're doing it much accurately (from a fan's perspective); they're jumping into Justice League as if they are microwaving a meal, rather than slowly cooking on the stove and introducing their characters first in their own respective movies.

The trailer itself looks nice, however!

To be fair - and you can correct me if I overlooked the point you were making - but they did introduce Black Panther and the new Spider-Man through Civil War before their respective movies came out, so Marvel is guilty of doing that as well. I personally don't agree with that kind of tactic same as with you though, cause I think it would have given consumers a good idea as to each of the characters personalities before going into it.

Also who is the villain in this? I don't recognize the big axe/hammer wielding fellow.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Steppenwolf. The villain, not the band.

I did a quick google search on him and he's kindove...meh. He's linked with Superman right? I was reading a short bio and I don't know, to kick off a "big" movie franchise like Justice League it seems like an odd choice as the first villain in it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I did a quick google search on him and he's kindove...meh. He's linked with Superman right? I was reading a short bio and I don't know, to kick off a "big" movie franchise like Justice League it seems like an odd choice as the first villain in it.

The first villain in The Avengers series was Loki.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    To be fair - and you can correct me if I overlooked the point you were making - but they did introduce Black Panther and the new Spider-Man through Civil War before their respective movies came out, so Marvel is guilty of doing that as well. I personally don't agree with that kind of tactic same as with you though, cause I think it would have given consumers a good idea as to each of the characters personalities before going into it.

Also who is the villain in this? I don't recognize the big axe/hammer wielding fellow.

You're right; I completely disregarded that, haha.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • The trailer looks promising... But (Excluding WW), almost all the films DC cinematic universe trailers are superior to the actual movie.

Not really buying into the hype, but hey... I think that's the best way to watch the DC movies nowadays. WW blew away my expectations because I basically didn't have any.

Hope the movie is just as good as advertised :D

Back