• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embarrassing moments in your life?

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
  • "Hello! who are you going boy?" this sentence doesn't make sense?

Go ahead and thank my keyboard for that
    Spoiler:

Years
  • so many lol

~ Doing a full-on Italian presentation at school, then suddenly going blank and blurting out "I forgot my line" in front of the entire class
    ~ Not realizing we had to present our papers in a class since I was out the session before when the presentations were assigned, was called on first and broke down asking if my professor could do it for me since I was that nervous and couldn't think at all. Had to hide in the bathroom for the remainder of the class (and push myself to keep attending that class for the rest of the semester)
    ~ Being unable to pass the contact info of someone along to my boss at my old mortgage broker receptionist job since I couldn't hear nor understand them well, and the boss calling me into his office (I was only there for a week at that point) to yell at me with his office door open in front of everyone. It shocks me how I made it through the rest of the day and kept going to work for six more months until I quit. Apparently that boss was rude and abusive overall and has caused many people to quit before me
    ~ Hitting someone smack in the back of the head with a volleyball during a game
    ~ Getting nervous during an interview and saying "uh, I don't know" to one of the questions, leaving us all hanging with an awkward pause as the interviewer waited to see if I'd be able to think of anything before moving on

2014-2016 weren't the best years. I guess the moral of this is that I used to severely crack under pressure, especially when it came to being in front of large groups. Luckily it's gotten much better!

Back