• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Season 3 when?

Years
  • Are there any older series that didn't finish adapting the source material or close of all their story lines that you'd like to see finished off properly in another season? What about more recent titles that you're hoping to see renewed for another season?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • NORAGAMI!! I blew through this show my freshman year of college and love the show. It's not perfect but I greatly enjoyed it. That said, the main reason I want a season 3 is spoilers so...
    Spoiler:

I'd also like Blue Exorcist to get a third season. It was the first anime I ever watched, and they recently semi-rebooted it with the second season, which is about where I left off with the manga since it became a lot harder to come by both in the states and online. So I'd like a third season so I could see what happens next for one of my favorite animes.

Years
  • NORAGAMI!! I blew through this show my freshman year of college and love the show. It's not perfect but I greatly enjoyed it. That said, the main reason I want a season 3 is spoilers so...
    Spoiler:

I blew through Noragami in my freshman year of college too. I never ended up reading source though. Still waiting for S3 to get announced haha it was such a fun show

Years
  • i won't forget noragami. I was getting hooked by s2 but poof, s3 doesn't exist :(

no game no life season 2 is still a big wish. I would also like a complete adaptation of Nisekoi. only read the manga and it was so hilarious, would like to see a complete adaptation.

User Anon 1848

They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result but my soul wont rest until we get a great Berserk adaptation. The 90's series was good for its time and had a legendary soundtrack but it glossed over too much of the source material and due to budgetary reasons the studio had to rely on a lot of still frame shots when they couldn't animate certain scenes. The movies and CGI series were trash. Maybe once the manga finishes we can get an anime that does Berserk justice.

A new season of Hajime No Ippo would excite me too but at least that series had a great adaptation already.

Years
  • I'd love to see Read or Die get re-adapted in full, since the LNs didn't even get translated and sources for translations are crazy hard to find in the west given it came about years before anime became readily accessible online in any form, let alone legal forms.

I'm sure there's quite a few others I'd like to see fully adapted if I sat and thought about it more, but Read or Die immediately comes to mind.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Mekakucity Actors's Season 2, Mekakucity Reload, was announced for 2016.

We still don't have it.

Also Land of the Lustrous Season 2 whennnnnn

Back