• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Fire red Tileset rom base

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Does anyone have any links to fire red bases with a new tileset? I have looked at the old thread made around 2009 but almost all those links are broken. (if anyone has any of them please share)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    Hey, it's not released yet but search for Pokemon Unbound (can't post link)

Years
    • Seen today
    @playboychris

There are no complete bases like that, it would be a better idea to learn how to import it yourself. Anthroyd's video tutorials are a good place to start.

@HaniHaeyo

That's not a rombase, but a work-in-progress romhack. Besides that Unbound changed so much that it wouldn't be convenient to use as a rombase, the creator has said nothing about the tiles being public as far as I know...

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Pokemon Unbound is someone's ROM hack, not a rom base to be used by others to build their hacks on. Echoing what Kalarie has already said but I just wanted to reiterate that. Never use someone's hack as a base for your own unless the creator has either given you permission or expressed publicly that they're OK with it being used as a base.

Le pug's tutorial for tile insertion is really easy to follow if you need an alternative to what's been suggested already =)

Back