• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • You know, I never really paid attention to her before. But now she's an attention grabber. One of the cutest anime characters now. <333

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha, you're not the only one! I think Bianca and Cheren have become my favorite rivals due to this... even if they're not even rivals in the second game CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT YES.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, Cheren looks more "manly" without those glasses. But yeah, I don't really like him as much as I love Bianca. Sure, he looks better than before but I wouldn't really say I like him all that much. :P

Anyway, your avatar makes Bianca look 100x more adorable than her appearance in most of her other pics. :O

Years

Just hatched eggs on GPX+ and my Tirtouga turned out to be Shiny!

I feel so proud of him, he's my second Shiny on GPX+.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, Cheren looks more "manly" without those glasses. But yeah, I don't really like him as much as I love Bianca. Sure, he looks better than before but I wouldn't really say I like him all that much. :P

Anyway, your avatar makes Bianca look 100x more adorable than her appearance in most of her other pics. :O

Why do you think I have it as my avatar? I found the image and decided 'OMG MUST MAKE'. ♥ And I will agree that Bianca > Cheren!

Just hatched eggs on GPX+ and my Tirtouga turned out to be Shiny!

I feel so proud of him, he's my second Shiny on GPX+.
    ... I haven't touched my GPX in forever...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hmmm... I guess I made sense before I was a mod? idk really.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I thought you were going to try to have your posts make more sense, Nica?

Though I suppose a few of the posts on this page other than you don't make much sense either.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Actually no, I posted it after the name change. :3

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back