Released Rocket Rising Page 28

Started by SaltRoad September 20th, 2014 6:25 AM
  • 682 replies
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2 posts
13 Days
Oh, yeah, the plot checkpoints for that file are now on "5".

Well, don't worry, i already started a new game (and my plot checkpoints are now on 14), as i wanted to pick other pokemons from the game corner , so for the next time i know what to not do during that gauntlet mission.

Also now the pewter museum mission with redra i pick during the day, i could fight Brock (wich i couldn't last time, since i pick night).

The one bug (or maybe is on purpouse?) is inside MT. Moon, during gauntlet, sometimes it say "someone is comming this way" and "Oh no, they saw me" and is game over, it is normal that you can't watch the enemies or save in certain parts? whenever that text appeared i just run back to the stairs to the previous room.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4 posts
93 Days
Pretty Cool Game

Cataclyptic

Everything I say is a lie

Male
United States of America
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
62 posts
5.3 Years
Very important question: where is the best place to grind before the pokemon league? I can’t find a place where the grinding isn’t brutal at this point. Also, how do you evolve Haunter into Gengar?

Secondarily, how do you conquer Vermillion? I’ve talked to everyone I can but I can only get 5/6 points. I’ve done the pokemon center and mart, the Louis quest, SS Anne quest, beat Surge and helped the slowpoke guys twice. Nobody I talk to gives me hints as to what the sixth point is.

Also, possibly gme ending bug on my end: sometimes when I enter the pokemon league, every time I use “abilities”, it just does a normal attack... and since those fossils resist the normal attacks, I may not be able to complete the game. EDIT: I figured it out. I can’t turn the “Berserk” advantage off, meaning I can only use normal attacks against the rock types of the final area- so I just can’t win. This is also has some funny effects on my game, as now I can apparently use another advantage in addition to Berserk. Please fix this...

Overall great game. Very fun and unique.

Ahri

Age 28
Female
All over the Pokéworld
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,085 posts
7.6 Years
Very important question: where is the best place to grind before the pokemon league? I can’t find a place where the grinding isn’t brutal at this point. Also, how do you evolve Haunter into Gengar?
There isn't a good place to really grind pre-league. So what I did is level up in Idris' cave as much as possible before finishing that particular quest. Haunter will evolve into Gengar through level ups. I believe at level 40. Can't remember exactly though.

If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
222 posts
6.6 Years
Progress: Been fixing skill errors and animations and putting the final touches on the bonus dungeon. Still need to run it through entirely to see that it works as intended.

Secondarily, how do you conquer Vermillion? I’ve talked to everyone I can but I can only get 5/6 points. I’ve done the pokemon center and mart, the Louis quest, SS Anne quest, beat Surge and helped the slowpoke guys twice. Nobody I talk to gives me hints as to what the sixth point is.

Also, possibly gme ending bug on my end: sometimes when I enter the pokemon league, every time I use “abilities”, it just does a normal attack... and since those fossils resist the normal attacks, I may not be able to complete the game. EDIT: I figured it out. I can’t turn the “Berserk” advantage off, meaning I can only use normal attacks against the rock types of the final area- so I just can’t win. This is also has some funny effects on my game, as now I can apparently use another advantage in addition to Berserk. Please fix this...

Overall great game. Very fun and unique.
There's not really a great place to grind atm. Sorry, it's on my To-Do list. Haunter evolves into Gengar at level 35!

Berserk didn't have a "remove at end of battle" part so it'll just stay around forever once applied! Whoops! I'll fix that.
Thanks for pointing that stuff out!

Hey! Fantastic game! Chansey's softboiled is super helpful! However, her softboiled in addition to any in-battle healing item (including revives, potions..) hav stopped working as intended. They now attack and deal damage to the enemy instead of healing my party. Help?
Hmm, maybe you have the same Berserk issue as the other person?
Is it only Softboiled and Potions, or have ALL move just become like normal attacks?