• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Talk about your avatar(s) or signature(s) in this thread.:D

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • lol, i am PC official posting machine cause yyou lost your 300+ worth of posties.... Well Myy avatar is Grovyde evolution of Grpovyle and my sig is umm...well duh!

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • right now im just using a default av and as for my sig, moonlight is working on a muuuuch better one.

wasn't there another thread like this where people talk about where the idea for their sig/av/username originated from?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • there was one but i think it got destroyed when a certain admin pressed the wrong button... *delete*

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • We don't need this kind of topic... this is spam when you post in it... no quality whatsoever... If you want to preview it, just click Preview Sig in the Signature Panel. And also theres a preview of your avatar in the change avatar panel. This is really not needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back