• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Some Trainers and Some Pokémon No Longer Available for Sync Pairs in Pokémon Masters?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Hey, guys. I'm just wanting to know what you think happens if Pokémon Masters has been updated with some Trainers and some Pokémon as no longer available for Sync Pairs?

Years
  • lol imagine the outrage of pouring in the time and effort and gems in order to get a banner exclusive character only to not get them when the banner event is over despite sinking in countless gems.

maybe this is just me being naive but I don't think this is something DeNA is likely to do.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Don't see it happening myself either. Why would they decrease their not-super-high trainer/pokemon count? Doesn't make sense.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I don't think that will happen. The event ending only means that the rate is lowered from 2% (3%?) to 1% from what I know.

Back