• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
i had the same prob and i also had 2 use walk thru walls. maybe this needs 2 be fixed?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
does anyone know where the fire and ice rock is...i found the thunder rock and its legendary was awesome, but i can find the other two rocks, does anyone know where they are

Well, the Ice Rock is at the top of the waterfall(And there's a cave in it. Go through that cave. And you will battle one of the guardians of ice,) of a water route in Watery Road. And now... since I gave the information of how to go to the Ice Rock, can you kindly tell me how to go to the Thunder Rock? Also, did you mean the Thunder Rock is a Legendary?

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Well, the Ice Rock is at the top of the waterfall(And there's a cave in it. Go through that cave. And you will battle one of the guardians of ice,) of a water route in Watery Road. And now... since I gave the information of how to go to the Ice Rock, can you kindly tell me how to go to the Thunder Rock? Also, did you mean the Thunder Rock is a Legendary?

To get to Thunder Rock, just get to Evergrande City but before you go up the waterfall head south and it will start to rain and you will see the rock....and fire rock is through the cave to the right of the gym in petalburg

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
the game is great so far bazzaroony but whenever i choose my pokemon, the game freezes.
here is a picture of what it looks like.

is it your IPS patch or is it because my ruby rom is maybe hacked?
I get that exact same problem, too! Is there a way to fix it? I was looking foward to playing this :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2010
This game looks brilliant, i love the idea as playing as the evil side for once. The fakemon look ok, but every time i try to play it comes up with a blank white screen.

Well I think it might be due to the ruby rom right not be "clean" becuse I have ran into that problem with roms before

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Well I think it might be due to the ruby rom right not be "clean" becuse I have ran into that problem with roms before

Ok people since we cant learn to read than i am going to have to explain it...the ips patch DOES PATCH THE ROM FULLY you can try a bajillion roms wether they be clean, dirty, sparkled whatever...you have to go to bazzas freewebsite and ge the full rom there...thats why the intro doesnt work and the starter chooser screen freezes...the whole topaz game takes a lot of memory so the ips cannot patch a ruby rom fully...you need the rom that bazza gives out...since we cannot give direct links to sites conntaining roms, you will just have to use our cunnning expertice(if you have it)
to find bazzas site...

sorry for the harshness but it needs to be said

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This is a really cool looking hack, so this is the final version?

KhaosKnight

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
This is a really cool looking hack, so this is the final version?

I played it all the way to the end, and the story events look complete...but as with every hack there still are a few errors

one i can think of is after a battle your sprite stays stuck at the top of the screen and you can only move in certain directions so you have to enter a building or fly somewhere to un-glitch it

Back