• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ideas for lyrics

Bay

Years
  • Hm, listening to a bit of that song and having read one or two parts of your story long ago, to be honest I'm not sure that's the best theme music for your story? That music sounds more in the lines of a fantasy story to be honest. If you still insist finding a theme for your song, I would listen to the Pokemon game, anime, and movie soundtracks to get you a better idea of the music style the franchise tend to use. Then again, you have a better idea on your story's direction, so take that as you may.

(I know you asked for lyrics, but I really have no idea to be honest. Only think I can think of is have the lyrics based off the themes and characters of your story).

Back