• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Detective Pikachu Gets An International Release Date!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Detective Pikachu is finally arriving internationally! Will you be picking this game up?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
If this came out a few years go I'd definitely buy it, but now... Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

If it were for the Switch I probably would, but since it's 3DS only (not that I blame them for keeping it like that, the game was originally for 3DS after all) I might skip it. Taking around my 3DS and Switch is a pain.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Been waiting 2 years for this game to come out of the west. And I also want to get my hands on that amiibo.

If this came out a few years go I'd definitely buy it, but now... Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

If it were for the Switch I probably would, but since it's 3DS only (not that I blame them for keeping it like that, the game was originally for 3DS after all) I might skip it. Taking around my 3DS and Switch is a pain.

Considering that there are no plans to drop the 3DS anytime soon, that's more or less your problem.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
Oh yeah, I still understand. I didn't sell my 3DS or anything, I still have it around, so if I do decide to get the game I'll be good. Just low key wish they also released it on the Switch (then again I guess it'd be more expensive on their, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

With that said I honestly don't expect the 3DS to get many more titles after 2018, but that's a topic for another thread.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I'm pretty interested: the concept is unique and promises to provide a different experience then what we've grown accustomed to. I kinda wish there was a female character in the main cast, but I'm pretty fussy about that for most games. Either way, I'm leaning more toward the "I'll get it"

Back