• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
Of course, why on earth would he want to cause any form of malicious harm? All downloadable tools are "clean" and completely safe to download~

Sorry, but the last time I got a computer virus, it practically destroyed my computer and took five weeks to fix.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
O____O 5 weeks?!
weell anywho
unless some one hacks
hackmew's
website, then there is no risk.
Also you made a grammar mistake on your first post.
He doesn't download his tools, he makes them XD
We download them...

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I have a problem with unLZ GBA. It won't load the tilemaps of the worldmap even with the deep scan (unless it isn't meant to display images in numerical offset order).

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
HackMew is the most trusted name in tools. Anything from him is not only safe, but of the best quality.
Thanks again HackMew, the new A-Trainer is bomb (in a good way ^_^).

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2010
I have a question about A-Trainer.. How do I search trainer i wanna edit quickly? for example, a trainer in Verdian forest? (Can I create my own trainer?) Sorry, but i'm new to this; and thanks for ur help!

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
To peter, the best way to edit a specific trainer is to open the maps in advancemap and look at the trainer script to find out which trainer it is. I know this much, I just wish I could get get A-Trainer to run...

Did you try clicking ignore?

It works just fine for me...
when I hit ignore the exact same message pops up again. I updated my OS and even re-downloaded and installed VB6 runtime stuff. Is the creator of these tools around anywhere, I can't make sense of this error message.

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
O____O 5 weeks?!
weell anywho
unless some one hacks
hackmew's
website, then there is no risk.
Also you made a grammar mistake on your first post.
He doesn't download his tools, he makes them XD
We download them...

Oops!! You're right.

Anyway, I LOVE A-Trainer!! It's so much better than PET!! I should've downloaded it MONTHS ago!!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
To peter, the best way to edit a specific trainer is to open the maps in advancemap and look at the trainer script to find out which trainer it is. I know this much, I just wish I could get get A-Trainer to run...

when I hit ignore the exact same message pops up again. I updated my OS and even re-downloaded and installed VB6 runtime stuff. Is the creator of these tools around anywhere, I can't make sense of this error message.
Well this is his thread. LOL
I'm sure he will get back to you when he can as I think hes busy.

Years
Hey hackmew, I have an error with XSE 1.1.1:
the error is "Run time error 380": Invalid property value

This happens only with XSE 1.1.1 and not with XSE 1.0.1

I'm using Linux with Wine.

ME0W

Still busy working on my hack.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
Thanks!
Now I have everything I need to start!

-THe Chansey is always right!

Corpsefire

I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
Years
I am very happy with these tools, they've made things so much simpler for me.

Keep up the great work Mew :)
If I had the skill I would help you out Dx

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
error

In extreme script editor, I recieve an error whenever i try to use the command giveitem to give a masterball in my script. The exact words of the error are as exactly said "Error 13 'Type mismatch' on line 12. Missing #define or parameter. Line: giveitem 0x0x1 0x0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0." Does anybody know the problem with my script? The script is written here

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @script
checkflag 0x1200
if 0x1 goto @Rock
msgbox @1 0x2
setflag 0x1200
end

#org @Rock
msgbox @rockie 0x2
giveitem 0x0x1 0x0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
end

#org @1
= It's just a rock.

#org @rockie
= I said it's just a rock.\n Do you want a cookie\l or something?\n here.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
well the script won't work correctly anyways.
i think ur able to get two masterballs
move the setflag 0x1200
under your "rock" part of the script.
also
from what i can tell that sounds like the player talks to someone
so that means you need
Lock
Faceplayer
actually you need lock no matter what. I would also reccomend changing ur 0x2 to 0x6
wait..the 0x2 has lock effect right?
well either way, just use the 0x6+lock & faceplayer
also i usually use PKSV so i'm not certain that it is giveitem, it sounds right but i can't say for sure.
I would check the command help/ guide (F1/F2)
*edit*
also, don't forget release

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
In extreme script editor, I recieve an error whenever i try to use the command giveitem to give a masterball in my script. The exact words of the error are as exactly said "Error 13 'Type mismatch' on line 12. Missing #define or parameter. Line: giveitem 0x0x1 0x0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0." Does anybody know the problem with my script? The script is written here

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @script
checkflag 0x1200
if 0x1 goto @Rock
msgbox @1 0x2
setflag 0x1200
end

#org @Rock
msgbox @rockie 0x2
giveitem 0x0x1 0x0x1 0x0
release
end

#org @1
= It's just a rock.

#org @rockie
= I said it's just a rock.\pDo you want a cookie\nor something?\lHere.
I bolded your error.. And your script will continue to give masterballs, so you have to put in another flag. But this shouldn't be where you post your script, now should it?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
how do u insert a script. whenever i do that in a free space using FSF and complile it in XSE it simbly has lots of 0xFF .

Integra Hellsing

The Convention of Twelve
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2009
HackMew, I have been using your tools many times and I find them VERY helpful, keep up the good work, and thanks for all the hard work.

Back