• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
  • Hello everyone,

I have been contemplating about joining PokeCommunity for a long time, and now is the time I decided to.

I was introduced to Pokémon by SorveteQuente, whom I met on GTAForums, and I have began to like it quite a lot in the recent past.

I like developing programs, and have a keen interest in programming and some other nerdy things like Chess :P.
    I hope I'll be a good addition to this community, and continue to expand my knowledge on Pokemon.

Thanks,
    Parik.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hi Parik, great to see you here! Thanks for the mention :D I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh nice! That's so cool that you got a buddy to show you around the forums. :) I'm Fairy, by the way, and welcome to PC! I encourage you to checkout our discord server. And, if you're into GTA, our Video games section might be perfect for ya.

Happy posting!

Back