• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Have you guys collected any titles yet?

Years
I've been very lazy since beating the game and only have the Pikachu Master title in LGP so far. Wanted to get them all at some point, but realized how tedious it would be to do so. @_@ What about you guys? Has anyone collected any titles? Any plans to go for them all?

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Just got the Meltan Master title. But I've gotta say, the challenges can range from being really tough and forcing you to abuse candies or grind out, or easily cheesable to the point where there's no challenge. The Fearow one is the greatest example of the latter. Due to a flaw with the AI, its only viable attacking move is Sky Attack, which means you can easily stall it out with a combination of Toxic and Protect...even with a freshly caught level 25 Fearow!

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
I have got a few..

Eevee
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Magikarp
Mewtwo
Ditto

and Battle Master