• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has this ever happened to you...?

LatchoDives23

Official Nicktoons Fan of the Boards
Years
  • I was riding in my friend's car the other day, when I actually found a wild Vaporeon.

Is it true that it's the strongest Eeveelution in this game, and has this happened to you yet?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It or Espeon would be considered the strongest in this game. I think it was even better previously based on moves and other water types available.

I actually saw one during the Pokemon Day event, and have caught another in the wild ages back. Have once seen a low cp wild Dragonite as well.

Years
  • Pretty sure I've seen eeveelutions in the wild a few times! Recall one of them (Flareon or Jolteon, maybe?) fleeing on me ages back aha. Found other rare evolved forms in the wild too, Floatzel is probably my rarest wild catch.

Years
  • It's always pretty cool to find fully evolved forms in the wild. The Water (Clamperl) event lately had a ton of them - I caught Floatzel and Vaporeon as well, but also Poliwrath, Slowbro, Golduck, Kingler, Azumarill and probably others I can't remember right now.

I think my rarest fully evolved find in the wild has been a Bronzong. I hear that people struggle to even find Bronzor, so I was very pleased with that.

Back