• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much is my collection REALLY worth?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Hey guys...

Been a while since I had a look at my collection and wanted some insight on what it could potentially be worth or if maybe I should just keep them. Or maybe which are most rare or valuable? Been told various amounts but wanted some expert help lol. All in the photos are holo with a lot of sleeves having duplicate holos and non-holos. Collected these all around 16-17 years ago, have a look!

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

Thanks everyone! :)

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
There's no close figure we can give you on an entire collection of cards from various sets.

PokeTCG441

RAWR
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
The most expensive card there would only be around $10 to $15. In the future, I would suggest that you post only the cards you're most interested in.

Back